Eletromidia is listed on the Novo Mercado of B3 S.A. (Brasil, Bolsa, Balcão), segment with the highest corporate governance standards, to affirm the good governance practices, market, professional ethics and business.
Some practices adopted by the Company based in the Novo Mercado are:
- Company’s share capital consists exclusively of common shares – Shares with voting rights;
- Ensure that Eletromidia’s shares represents, at least, 25% of free-float;
- Board of Directors must be composed of, at least, 2 or 20% of independent directors;
- Disclose a schedule of corporate events to the shareholders;
- Simultaneous disclosure, in Portuguese and English, of Material Information, benefit distribution information and results press releases;
- Mensal disclosure of the negotiations, by the controlling shareholders, with securities issued by the company.